Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spinach Eating Bag Lady..............

Katelyn is becoming quite entertaining in her uniqueness. She absolutely LOVES fresh spinach. She will scream for it like it is candy. If she sees someone else eating it she is automatically their BFF (best friend forever)! I have never had or met a child who liked spinach or ate it like candy. And just so you all believe me I captured the moment with a camera. (A video will be added soon)







Katie also loves to dress herself. Whatever I put on her comes off within minutes and she comes out with something else. She has developed a love for the odd, non-matching and layered look creating her own new line of clothing...........We call it 'The Bag Lady' look!!!

1 comment:

grandma rose said...

I am amiss - I didnot realize we had another fashonaholic in the family!!!!! I can't wait to see where she goes with this! Gotta love that girl!