Friday, April 3, 2009

What's worse???

We all just had the "24 hour bug" come to our house this week. Everyone but Joshua got sick. It all started with Katie on Tuesday (but hers was very mild) and then on Wednesday around 5pm Samuel got sick. Then at 8pm Eve, 11pm Abby, 3am Jack and then after being up all night without a wink of sleep, I got the bug around 5am. All the kids still had stuff coming out both ends and so in between my trips to the bathroom, I was running back and forth to the kids when they would holler, "Mommy, quick, I need you.....". Of course, Joshua helped a little and then took care of everything when I could no longer do it. Thank goodness he wasn't away this week!! The kids are much better. We are just having a 'lay down' day today. The only thing now is that I have about 10 loads of laundry to do and a carpet to spot clean (Where is mom when you need her)..................... I am not sure what is worse, Everyone Having a 24 hr. bug all at once or this constant nagging pregnancy sickness to go along with everything else? I have never had to recover from being REALLY sick to being only SOMEWHAT sick. I think I feel worse now......... UGH!! I really need HELP!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Bless your heart! Getting sick like that is horrible when you're pregnant! I've had it twice with this pregnancy and hope that's the end of it!!! I couldn't imagine with all the kids being sick too. I will be remembering you in prayer this week. Wished we lived closer, I'd come over and help!