Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random.........

I am feeling pretty good today. I haven't felt sick all day except once. Don't know why and don't care, I am enjoying this somewhat restful day. Joshua has spring break this week so maybe I'll be able to get some much needed work done around the house. I am so thankful for my older kids (all the kids) because they help me out so much. Eve is such a 'little mommy' and Jack loves to help his little brother with everything (most of the time). Some people say they will out grow it but I don't think so....................Thanks for all your prayers. Hopefully I can keep having more good days than bad 'sick' days.

1 comment:

grandma rose said...

so glad things are looking up... but then I did just talk with you and it sounded like it was going around again!!!!!
wish I were there to help, honey. got my prayers though!
love and chicken soup to all!