Monday, March 9, 2009

Super Hero Sam...........

Samuel is following in the footsteps of his older brother. He LOVES Super Hero stuff.
Samuel Only knows about all this stuff because Jack tells him. Jack is a big fan of Marvel Comics. So, Samuel identifies everything using a super hero as a reference.........For instance, When Samuel wants something he says, "Mommy, I wan my geen Hulk bam cup," Or "I wan my blue Superman fork," or " "Mommy, dis is a wed (red) Spiderdman crayon." Everything from dinnerware to his bubble bath is somehow (in his mind) tied to a superhero. Even if there is no picture on it he describes it that way. The other night I made green beans for dinner and when I set them on the table I could see all the little faces looking kind of disappointed. When I began to dish out the 'horrible' vegetable Samuel opened his eyes really wide and exclaimed, "WOOOW, geen Hulk Bam fench fwies!!" And then he ate them up and asked for more. That was all he ate that night! I wish it was that easy all the time. Sam also loves the color Green. He thinks that if it is green, it must belong to him. Here is the run down of Sam's favorite super heroes in case you were wondering.........


Green (Sam's Favorite)- The Incredible Hulk

Blue- Super Man

Red- Spiderman

Yellow/Orange- The Thing (from the Fantastic Four)

There are several more that he likes but they don't get a color. At least not yet...................

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That's funny about the green beans. You can certainly use this to your advantage. :)