Tuesday, August 19, 2014

You win some, You lose some!

Apparently, I am a star!

                                     

Yes that is me! I have actually lost 65 pounds to date! I am really excited except for the fact that when I think about it I can't believe I had that much to lose! I did not know they were going to put it up on a sign!
I am now at the weight I was after Jack was born. Amazing!


                   I would put a before picture BUT I was frightened when I saw them!! LOL



Something tells me though, I won't be losing any more weight for a while!
So, I think this 34 year old Momma of NINE has a lot to be thankful for!










4 comments:

Germaine said...

You are Beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!
Praise God from who all Blessings Flow.......
Love you ALL
Germaine

Unknown said...

Well...I knew it was going to happen sooner or later...lol. Love you sissy. Congratulations!!

grandma rose said...

well, you look amazing! can't wait till April!!!!!

Michelle B said...

You're gorgeous, Allissa!! Congratulations..so excited for you!! Next time your husband visits, make sure you and the kids come, too!! :-)