Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sept., Oct., Nov., 2012

So here we are...a lot has obviously happened since JUNE.  Eve had a serious discussion with me and we decided that she will be taking over the blog for me since I can't seem to keep up! so hopefully you will be getting more regular updates and pics. As for now, I will update you on the last 6 months.

 September was our wonderful daughter, Eve's, 13th birthday.! We celebrated with a kind of  'coming of age' party. In the Jewish culture they call it a bat-mitzvah for a girl and a bar-mitzvah for a boy. We wanted to have a similar thing for Eve to honor and bless her.  We had a huge dinner and then Eve got baptized (by her dad, What an honor for him) and then we read some scripture and gave others an opportunity to read and bless her as well. She is such a beautiful young lady now and I feel blessed that She is my daughter.

AMEN!
 
 
After That we had two birthdays in October. Our second daughter, Abby, Turned 8 and Lily, Daughter 4, turned 1!! We celebrated by going to the zoo. We have been to the zoo many times but the kids love it so it has become the common field trip!
 




 
                                                                    Lily at 1 year


                                                                  Abby at 8 years

Then in November, Noah turned 3! It was also my birthday and Thanksgiving.  Fall is always a busy time of year around here!
Noah at 3 years 
Last little bit of Fall! 

3 comments:

grandma rose said...

oh my - you are all so wonderful and we miss you!!!!!

Tara said...

Love the new update and photos!!

Unknown said...

They are so fluffy and cute their children shame that I put in google translator I am Brazilian and I'm 9 years old, enters my blog is on disney channel address is: