Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congratulations Grad!!!

I have so many things to post but I just haven't been on the computer much. The first is Joshua's Graduation. Yes, Joshua graduated, AGAIN. On May 9th he received his M.Div. (Masters of Divinity) from Liberty University. We traveled to North Carolina and stayed with some friends of ours for 4 days. They watched our kids on Saturday while Joshua and I drove to Lynchburg, VA for the day. We were able to attend the ceremony and overall we had a great trip. Oh yeah, He started his Doctorate the same week he graduated so he doesn't even get a nice summer vacation. If all goes well we will be attending another ceremony in about 3 years!! Anyway............ Congratulations Daddy (Josh)! We love you very much and are very proud of you!!




This is a picture of the commencement ceremony and the graduate processional. There were over 6,000 grads that day. WOW! Most of them being under-grads.......



This is a picture of Joshua walking in the processional...........This is a picture after the entire ceremony. It is official, Joshua has graduated!!

2 comments:

Renee Mays said...

If Josh gets any smarter, are we going to able to stand him? No, I'm kidding. For one, I'm sure Josh will never stop learning, that is just his way. Two, I know God has big things planned for you guys. Three, I miss y'all, and if he is smarter than me I'd still like to see you guys...lol. Good to "find" you again.

grandma rose said...

as proud as parents can be! what a treat to be there for the ceremony...and to see ya all later.